baybar [at] igras.ru
Department of Physical Geography and Environmental Management Problems
Physical geography, landscape studies: Landscape geophysics, Landscape biogeophysics, Landscape thermodynamics. Landscape planning, landscape ecology
Central Forest State Nature Biosphere Reserve
- Shvarts E.A., Kazantsev N.N., Baibar A.S. Rational use of abandoned agricultural land: one step forward, two steps back // Sustainable forest management. - 2021. - No. 1 (65). - 7–12 p.
- Ratio and factors of continuity and discreteness of vegetation in the Southern taiga landscapes of the Valdai Upland/ A. S. Baibar, T. V. Chernenkova, M. Yu. Puzachenko, N. G. Belyaeva // Principles of Ecology. - 2020. - No. 3. - P. 4–15.
- Baibar A.S., Sandlerskiy R. B. Invariance of landscape thermal field in Central Forest Reserve according to long-term measurements from Landsat satellites // Proceedings of the Central Forest State Nature Biosphere Reserve. - Issue 7. - M .: M., 2020. - P. 7–21.
- Thermal field of southern taiga landscape of the Russian Plain / Yu. G. Puzachenko, A. S. Baibar, A. V. Varlagin et al. // Izvestia of the Russian Academy of Sciences. Geographic series. - 2019. - No. 2. - P. 51–68.
- Baibar A.S., Kharitonova T.I. Monitoring of forests biological productivity (on the example of Central Forest State Nature Biosphere Reserve) // GLOBULARIA. - T. 5. - Samara, 2018. - p. 84–87.
- Baibar A.S., Puzachenko Yu. G., Sandlerskiy R.B. Temperature field of the southern taiga landscape // Modern landscape-ecological state and problems of optimization of the natural environment of the regions. Materials of the XIII International Landscape Conference dedicated to the centenary of the birth of F.N. Milkov. / Ed. A. V. Khoroshev. - T. 1. - SOURCES, Voronezh, 2018. - pp. 300–302.
- Dyakonov K. N., Baibar A. S., Kharitonova T. I. Interdecadal dynamics of the efficiency of photosynthetically active radiation utilization in the forests of Meshhera/ / Vestnik Moskovskogo universiteta. Series 5: Geography. - 2017. - No. 5. - p. 12-23.
- Seasonal dynamics of CO2 fluxes, sensible and latent heat in fresh clear cut in the southern taiga zone (European part of Russia) / A. V. Olchev, V. V. Mamkin, V. K. Avilov, A. S. Baibar et al. // Problems of ecological monitoring and modeling of ecosystems. - 2017. - T. 28, No. 4. - P. 5–23.
- Forests in the European territory of Russia and climate / A. V. Olchev, V. K. Avilov, A. S. Baibar et al. - Scientific Publishing Association KMK Moscow, 2017.- 276 p.