Geo-environmental evaluation of the impact of large hydraulic structures on the environment and economy in normal and extreme operating conditions, hydrological extremes; assessment of the natural and anthropogenic factors contribution to the flow changes in the of large Russian river basins; scenario forecasting of the flow changes in the large river basins under the influence of natural and anthropogenic factors
- Koronkevich N.I., Barabanova E.A., Georgiadi A.G., Dolgov S.V., Zaitseva I.S. Transboundary Water Exchange in Russia // Water Resources. – 2021. – Vol. 48. – No. 4. – Pp. 502-511. DOI: 10.1134/S0097807821040072
- Dolgov S.V., Koronkevich N.I., Barabanova E.A., Zaitseva I.S. Modern hydrological changes in the Don River basin, caused by economic activities in the watersheds and climatic factors, and their consequences // IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science 817 (2021) 012029. doi:10.1088/1755-1315/817/1/012029
- Dolgov S.V., Koronkevich N.I., Barabanova E.A. Aspects of the modern biogens runoff formation in the central part of the Russian Plain // E3S Web of Conferences "IV Vinogradov Conference “Hydrology: from Learning to Worldview” in Memory of Outstanding Russian Hydrologist Yury Vinogradov". 2020. Volume 163, 03003. 6 р. DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf/202016303003
- Dolgov S.V., Koronkevich N.I. and Barabanova E. A. Landscape-Hydrological Changes in the Don Basin // Water Resources. 2020. Vol. 47. No. 6, pp. 934–944. DOI: 10.1134/S0097807820060056
- Koronkevich N. I., Barabanova E. A., Georgiadi A. G., and Zaitseva I. S. Environmental and Economic Indicators of Anthropogenic Impacts on Water Resources in Russia and the World // Herald of the Russian Academy of Sciences. 2020. Vol. 90. No. 4. Рp. 428–436. DOI: 10.1134/S1019331620040103
- Barabanova E. A. Reservoirs in the Drainage Basins of Russian Arctic Seas // Water Resources. 2019. Vol. 46. No. 2. Pp. 143–151. DOI: 10.1134/S0097807819020027
- Georgiadi A.G., Koronkevich N.I., Barabanova E.A., Kashutina E.A., and Milyukova I.P. Contribution of Climatic and Anthropogenic Factors to Changes in the Flow of Large Rivers of the Russian Plain and Siberia // Doklady Earth Sciences. 2019. Vol. 488. Part 2. Pp. 1211–1216. DOI: 10.1134/S1028334X19100106
- Dolgov S.V., Koronkevich N.I., Barabanova E.A., Zaitseva I.S., Kashutina E.A., Shaporenko S.I., Yasinsky S.V. Changes in runoff and water quality in the catchment areas of the reservoirs // IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science. 321 (2019) Pp. 012036 DOI: 10.1088/1755-1315/321/1/012036
- Koronkevich N.I., Barabanova E.A., Georgiadi A.G., Dolgov S.V. Zaitseva I.S. and Kashutina E.A. Assessing the Antropogenic Impact on the Water resources of Russia // Herald of the Russian Academy of Sciences. 2019. Vol. 89. No. 3. Pp. 287-297 DOI: 10.1134/S1019331619030067
- Koronkevich N.I., Barabanova E.A., Georgiadi A.G., Zaitseva I.S., Shaporenko S.I. Anthropogenic Impacts on the Water resources of the Russian Arctic Basin Rivers // Geography and Natural Resources. 2019. V. 40. № 1. Pp. 22-29. DOI: 10.1134/S1875372819010049
- Georgiadi A.G., Koronkevich N.I., Barabanova E.A., Kashutina E.A., and Milyukova I.P. Assessing the effect of climatic and anthropogenic factors on the annual runoff of large rivers in European Russia and Siberia // IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science. International Scientific and Practical Conference in Commemoration of Corr. Mem., RAS, A.N. Antipov "Geographical Foundations and Ecological Principles of the Regional Policy of Nature Management". 2019. P. 012027. DOI: 10.1088/1755-1315/381/1/012027
- Georgiadi Alexander G., Nikolai I. Koronkevich, Irina P. Milyukova, Elena A. Barabanova. Integrated Projection for Runoff Changes in Large Russian River Basins in the XXI Century // GES. 2016. N 2. Pp. 38-46. ISSN: 2071-9388. DOI: 10.15356/2071-9388_02v09_2016_03
- A.G. Georgiadi, N.I. Koronkevich, I.P. Milyukova, E.A. Barabanova. Ensemble scenarios for projections of runoff changes for large Russian rivers in XXI century // Proceedings of ICWRS 2014, Bologna, Italy, June 2014. IAHS Publ. 364, 2014, pp. 210-215.
- Georgiadi A.G., Koronkevich N.I., Miljukova I.P., Kashutina E.A., Barabanova E.A. Modern and scenario changes in the river flow in the basins of the largest rivers in Russia. Part 2. Basins of the Volga and Don rivers. Moscow: MAKS Press Publ., 2014. 214 p. (In Russian).
- Barabanova E., Dolgov S., Koronkevich N., Zaitseva I. Extreme Hydrological Situations in Russian Federation // Proceedings of Engineering Academy of Armenia (PEAA). 2012., Vol. IX. No. 1. Pp. 215-220.
- Barabanova E. Comparative analysis of reservoirs of the world // Contemporary problems of reservoirs and their watersheds. Volume I. Hydro and geodynamic processes. Perm, Perm State University, 2011. Pp. 23-27. (In Russian).
- Georgiadi A.G., Koronkevich N.I., Miliukova I.P., Kislov A.V., Anisimov O.A., Barabanova E.A., Kashutina E.A., Borodin O.O. Scenario assessment of the probable changes in river flow for the Russian largest rivers. Part 1. Lena River basin. M. Max Press, 2011. 179 p. (in Russian).
- Barabanova E. Emergency hydrological situations in Russia // Extreme hydrological situations. M., Media-Press, 2010. Pp. 33-56. (in Russian).
- N.I. Koronkevich, E.A. Barabanova Estimation of a Geoecological Role of Hydroschemes in Normal and Extreme Conditions of Operation // Proceedings of 2005 Taiwan-Russia Bilateral Symposium on Water and Environmental Technology. Taipei, Taiwan. October, 4. 2005. С.83-96.
- Barabanova E. Comparison of reservoirs according to their positive and negative influence on the environment and the economy // Izv. Akad. Nauk, Ser. Geogr. 2004. № 2. Pp. 72-82. (in Russian).
- Malik L., Barabanova, E. Changes in hydraulic pressure on water resources // Anthropogenic impacts on water resources in Russia and neighboring countries at the end of XXth century. Moscow, Nauka Publ., 2003. P. 88-113. (In Russian)
- Barabanova E. Evaluation of the potential danger of the destruction of hydraulic structures // Anthropogenic impacts on water resources in Russia and neighboring countries at the end of XXth century. Moscow, Nauka Publ., 2003. P. 306-310. (In Russian)
- Barabanova E. Calculation of the break wave characteristics in a hypothetical Dubossary HPP dam debacle // Problems of safety in emergency situations. 2002. No. 6. P.122-134. (In Russian)
- Barabanova E. Classification features of geoenvironmental problems when creating reservoirs // Izv. Akad. Nauk, Ser. Geogr. 2001, № 2, pp. 71-79. (In Russian)