ananicheva [at] igras.ru
Climate Expert Group, AMAP
North-East of Russia
- Konosuke Sugiura, Shuhei Takahashi, Takao Kameda, Hiroyuki Enomoto, Yuliy Kononov and Maria Ananicheva Spatial Characteristics of Rainfall at Sparsely Distributed Station Network over the High-Latitude Mountainous Regions in Eastern Siberia. Int J Earth Environ Sci 2016, 1: 104 http://dx.doi.org/10.15344/ijees/2016/104
- Ananicheva M.D., Karpachevsky A.M. The current state of the glaciers of the Chukotka and Kolyma highlands and the forecast of the evolution of the glacial systems of the Chukotka highlands. // Fundamental'naya i prikladnaya klimatologiya.(Fundamental and Applied Climatology). 2016 Volume 1, pp. 64-83 DOI: 10.21513 / 2410-8758-2016-1-64-83 [In Russian].
- Mavlyudov B.R., Ananicheva M.D. Glaciers of the Northern massif of the Suntar-Khayata mountains: current state and dynamics since the late 1950s. // Lod i Sneg. (Ice and Snow). 2016; 56 (3): 345-357. DOI: 10.15356 / 2076-6734-2016-3-345-357
- Ananicheva M.D., Mikhailov A.Yu. The results of applying the scenario of the ensemble of 31 AOGCMs to the assessment of the evolution of the Northeastern Russia glacial systems: a comparative analysis. In the collection: “Puti evolyutsionnoy geografii, materialy Vserossiyskoy nauchnoy konferentsii, posvyashchennoy pamyati professora A.A. Velichko” (Ways of evolutionary geography, materials of the All-Russian scientific conference dedicated to the memory of Professor A.A. Velichko). 2016. P. 405-407.
- M.D. Ananicheva, A. Yu. Mikhailov The current state of the glaciers of the Kolyma Highlands and the Taigonos Peninsula and an assessment of their evolution for the near future under changing climate. //Voprosy geografii [Elektronnyy resurs] Questions of geography [Electronic resource] / Moscow branch of the USSR GS, Rus. Geogr. Society; Vol. 142: Geography of the Polar Regions / ed. V.M. Kotlyakov. - Moscow, 2016. P. 263-279
- Ananicheva M.D., Maslakov A.A., Antonov E.V. Degradation of cryospheric objects in the area of Lavrentiya Bay, Eastern Chukotka // Arktika i Antarktika (Arctic and Antarctica). No. 3. - P.17-29. DOI: 10.7256 / 2453-89184.108.40.20604. URL: http://e-notabene.ru/arctic/article_24204.html
- Guðfinna Aðalgeirsdóttir, Maria Ananicheva*, Andersen Morten L., et al. Arctic Monitoring and Assessment Programme (AMAP) Oslo, Norway. Xiv. 269 p. https://www.amap.no/documents/doc/snow-water-ice-and-permafrost-in-the-arctic-swipa-2017/1610
- Maria D. ANANICHEVA & Roger BARRY Glacier systems response on climate change by the definite climatic scenario: northeast Russia. // Advances in Polar Science. March 2018 Vol. 29 No. 1: 13-24 doi: 10.13679/j.advps.2018.1.00013
- Mikhailov A.Yu., Ananicheva M.D. Assessment of the glacial systems evolution in the North-East of Russia according to the data of the regular meteorological archive. // Lod I sneg (Ice and Snow). 2018; 58 (3): 322-332. https://doi.org/10.15356/2076-6734-2018-3-322-332
- Ananicheva M.D. Changes in the height of the recharge boundary of glacial systems in the North-East of Siberia in the 20th and early 21st centuries. 2018 // Kriosfera Zemli (Cryosphere of the Earth), volume 22, No. 6. P. 55-63
- Practical geography and challenges of the XXI century (Thematic conference of the International Geographical Union dedicated to the 100th anniversary of the Institute of Geography of the Russian Academy of Sciences) Kolosov V.A., Ananicheva M.D., Badenkov Yu.P., Glezer O.B., Zolotokrylin A.N., Tishkov A.A., Khlebosolova O.A., Tsareva L.A. //Izvestiya Rossiyskoy akademii nauk. Seriya geograficheskaya (News of the Russian Academy of Sciences Geographical series). - Publishing house “Nauka” (M.), No. 5. P. 115-122
- Ananicheva M.D., Pakin G.Yu.,. Kononov Yu.M. Baikal glacial system, new finds. // Lod i sneg (Ice and snow). No. 1. 2019, 135-144
- Ananicheva M.D., Pakin G.Yu., Entin A.L. Exploration of the Upper Angara group of glaciers. // Lod I sneg (Ice and Snow). 2019; 59 (3): 423-432. https://doi.org/10.15356/2076-6734-2019-3-415
- Ananicheva M.D., Pakin G.Yu., Abramov A.A., Kononov Yu.M. 2019 Mysterious glaciers of the Baikal region: the results of expeditions // KholodOk (ChillOK), No. 1 (17), p. 37-45
- M.D. Ananicheva, G.Yu. Pakin. Glaciers of the Baikal glacial system: recent discoveries // //Rossiyskiye polyarnyye issledovaniya (Russian Polar Research) No. 4 2020. pp. 13-17.
- Ananicheva Maria, Kononov Yury, Belozerov Egor Contemporary state of glaciers in Chukotka and Kolyma highlands
- Bulletin of geography (Physical Geography Series) 2020. Nicolaus Copernicus University (NCU), Toruń, Poland, том 19, с. 5-18 DOI 10.2478/bgeo-2020-0006
- Ananicheva M.D., Kononov Yu.M. 2020. Mountain glaciers of the North of Russia: changes in recent decades under the influence of climate variations// Fundamental'naya i prikladnaya klimatologiya (Fundamental and Applied Climatology), Volume 3. P. 42-72
- Ananicheva M.D., Abramov A.A., Lukyanicheva M.S., Pakin G.Yu. 2020 Koryak Highlands - field research of the glaciers of the Pylgin Ridge //KholodOK (ChillOK), No. 1 (18). P. 37-41